In September 2020, the BSLISE Working Group members met for the annual Retreat & Planning Meeting. During that meeting, a new action plan was developed for the coming year. Among the goals for the group for the next year are the following activities:
- Develop an international asset map and database
- Continue developing global guidelines for Library & Information Science education
- Promote Foundation and Knowledge areas
- Continue the current collaborations with IFLA
- Continue to support best practices in LIS education, worldwide.